BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Cristina Alejandra Maruf Arias
Your data will be processed by collaborating third parties that work with us, whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Cristina Alejandra Maruf Arias (hereinafter, “Mommy's Soaps”) undertakes, as Responsible for the processing of your personal data, to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that the processing of your data is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter , “GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/2018.
Mommy's Soaps treats your personal data in a lawful and fair manner, ensuring that they receive adequate protection and that they are not subject to improper use. Likewise, the will of Mommy's Soaps is to be transparent in the field of managing the personal data of its clients and users, making all the necessary information about the collection and processing of their data available to the aforementioned.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of processing your personal data is:
Social denomination: Cristina Alejandra Maruf Arias
Direction postal: C / Angel Guimerá 16-18- 43820 Calafell - Tarragona.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities requested by customers and users, Mommy's Soaps will need to deal with some data or others, which in general will be the following:
- Data identification and contact: name, surnames, contact telephone number, date of birth, postal address, email and ID, among others;
- Data associated with the execution of a purchase: identification and contact data, payment data, information about purchases, orders and returns, among others;
- Automatically collected data: When you interact with our Website, certain browsing data is automatically collected. This information is collected through cookies, whose regulation is detailed in the Cookies Policy de Mommy's Soaps;
The information we may collect automatically refers to your use of our Website and the devices you use to access and interact with it. Some of the data we collect are: the IP address of the device you are using, the browser you use, your operating system, the date and time of access to the Website, the Internet address of the website through which you accessed our Website, geolocation data, information about the pages visited by the user within the Website and the browsing time on each page;
- Social media profile data: When you interact with Mommy's Soaps through the social networks that we use (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), we may obtain any information that you share publicly on said platforms (eg: name, email address, gender, date of birth, current city, profile picture, user ID, friends list, etc.)
- Data about your personal tastes and preferences.
The personal data collected is processed for the following purposes:
- Manage the contracting of the products offered by Mommy's Soaps: to be able to provide you with the product or service you request, to be able to operate our business internally (in terms of accounting, auditing and other internal functions) and to manage payment for products and services;
- quality analysis: carry out surveys on the satisfaction of customers and users in relation to the quality of the products and services offered by Mommy's Soaps;
- Customer and user service: channel and attend to your requests, queries and claims for their management and resolution;
- Advertising and marketing actions: Primarily includes personalizing the services we offer and making recommendations based on interaction with Mommy's Soaps through its website (eg, based on purchase and browsing history). If you give us your consent, your personal data will be used to periodically send you information about new products that may be of interest to you and offer you promotions;
In this sense, our Website includes links to Mommy's Soaps social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), in which users can interact with the organization and through which we keep you informed about our products. The personal data you choose to share on these platforms is treated in accordance with the privacy policies of their respective companies.
- Improve the user experience on the Website: carry out analytical and statistical studies on how users browse the Mommy's Soaps Website.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which we process it, as detailed below:
- Manage the contracting of the products offered by Mommy's Soaps. The processing of your data is necessary for the correct celebration and proper development of the contractual relationship with Mommy's Soaps. The legitimacy of the processing of your data also resides in your own consent (when deciding to contract our products) and in the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to carry out the relevant checks in order to identify and prevent possible fraud, as well as for security purposes;
- quality analysis. The legitimacy of the treatment of your data resides in the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to analyze the degree of satisfaction of customers and users, in order to be able to offer them products and services of the best quality;
- Attention to users and clients. The legitimacy of the treatment of your data resides in the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to attend to your requests and claims in order to serve you properly and resolve your requests. When it comes to cases of claims or incidents related to the product or service purchased, the processing of your data is necessary so that Mommy's Soaps can meet contractual obligations. In case of queries related to the exercise of your legally recognized rights in terms of data protection, Mommy's Soaps requires the processing of your data to comply with legal obligations that bind it in the present scope;
- Advertising and marketing actions. The legal basis for processing your data for advertising and marketing purposes is the consent that it lends us for sending commercial communications (which may be personalized) and the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to send you communications similar to those services or products contracted in the past or for which you have shown interest.
Remember that, if you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Improve the user experience on the Website. The legitimacy of the treatment of your data resides in the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to know the degree of user satisfaction and adopt the appropriate corrective measures to improve the quality of our services.
- FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be duly kept for the time necessary to be used according to the purpose for which they were collected.
Personal data will be stored, applying the appropriate security measures to guarantee its accuracy and integrity, as long as its treatment is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or as long as you do not exercise your right to suppress or limit the treatment.
In these cases, we will keep your personal information blocked, without giving it any treatment, during the legally established periods to attend to possible responsibilities and to be able to prove compliance with our legal and contractual obligations. Subsequently, Mommy's Soaps will permanently delete your personal data.
- WITH WHOM MAY WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by members of Mommy's Soaps who act on behalf of the organization and in relation to whom the corresponding contracts have been executed, in which specific obligations of confidentiality and diligent management of personal data are collected in accordance with the legislation in the present scope.
- electronic payment service providers;
- financial entities;
- technology and analytics service providers;
- providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services, and/or establishments collaborating with them;
- service providers related to customer care;
- providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising;
- authorities and public bodies to: respond to an order, subpoena or judicial investigation, or for any other cause required by law; attend to possible responsibilities derived from the processing of personal data; prevent illegal uses of our Website or violations of our Website policies; deal with third party claims; contribute to the prevention and investigation of cases of fraud, among others.
These third-party collaborators only have access to the personal information necessary to carry out the corresponding services and are required not to use it for any purpose other than that requested. Mommy's Soaps also requires from these third parties the same degree of protection and confidentiality that we apply in the management of your personal information. Likewise, all of them are subject to the obligations set forth in their respective data processing contracts concluded with Mommy's Soaps.
Certain third-party collaborators are located in countries or territories located outside the European Union. In these cases, Mommy's Soaps transfers your data in accordance with the legally required guarantees for this type of situation:
- we verify if the third party is located in a country or territory that has been declared an adequate level of protection by the European Commission;
- In the absence of the foregoing, we verify if any of the following guarantees are present:
- conclusion of a contract that contains standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission;
- implementation of binding corporate rules, approved by the competent control authority;
- the adherence of the third party to a Code of Conduct or certification mechanisms;
- In the absence of the foregoing, to carry out the transfer of your data, we request your express consent or request the express authorization of the competent control authority.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- Access (Art. 15 RGPD): allows you to obtain certain information about the purposes for which your data is being processed, the recipients to whom they are communicated or the categories of data that are being processed, among others.
- Rectification (art. 16 RGPD): allows you to contact the Data Controller to modify those personal data that are inaccurate and to complete those that are incomplete.
- Suppression (Art. 17 RGPD): allows you to request the deletion, without undue delay, of your personal data that is being processed by the Data Controller.
- Treatment limitation (art. 18 RGPD): allows you to obtain from the Controller the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Portability (art. 20 RGPD): allows you to receive your personal data or for them to be sent to a third party, in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format.
- Opposition (art. 21 RGPD): allows you to oppose the processing of your data by the Controller. However, you can only exercise this right against treatments covered by the legitimate basis of a public interest or a legitimate interest of the Responsible.
- Opposition to automated processing (Art. 22 RGPD): allows you not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, including profiling, that produce legal effects on you or significantly affect you in a similar way.
6.1. How can I exercise my rights?
In order to exercise your data protection rights, Mommy's Soaps makes the following means available to you:
- By written and signed request addressed to Mommy's Soaps (C/ Mallorca 45- 43820 Calafell - Tarragona), indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise, attaching a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document that proves the identity of the applicant;
- Sending the completed and signed form, attaching a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document that proves the identity of the applicant, to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The forms to be able to exercise the different rights are provided below:
- Right of access: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-acceso.pdf
- Right of rectification: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-rectificacion.pdfv
- Right of deletion: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-supresion.pdf
- Right to limitation of treatment: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-limitacion.pdf
- Right to portability: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-portabilidad.pdf
- Right of opposition: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion.pdf
- Right to oppose automated processing: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion-decisiones-automatizadas.pdf
Likewise, you have the right to contact the corresponding competent control authority in matters of data protection, for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data: the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
In the event that the update of the Policy implies a substantial change in the treatment of your personal data, we will notify you of said modification through our Website (by means of a banner, a pop-up or a notification push) so that you can review and assess it.