In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform users of our data:
Social denomination: CRISTINA ALEJANDRA MARUF ARIAS
Registered Address: C / Angel Guimera 16-18 Bajo 1º, 43820 Calafell (Tarragona)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this Legal Notice is to inform all users about the configuration and conditions of use of the Website (www.mommyssoaps.com) of CRISTINA ALEJANDRA MARUF ARIAS (hereinafter, “Mommy's Soaps”). In this way, Mommy's Soaps complies with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Through our Website we make available to users all the information necessary for them to know the products we offer. In this sense, the information related to the purchase of the products offered on the Website (prices, applicable taxes, shipping costs and other specific circumstances) is detailed in our General Conditions of Sale.
This Legal Notice is subject to continuous review by Mommy's Soaps, modifying whenever necessary in order to adapt it to current legislation at any time or to any variation on our Website. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically review this document to stay informed of any developments related to the configuration and use of the Website.
- USER ACCEPTANCE
The access and use of our Website attributes the condition of "user". From said access and/or use, it is considered that the user fully and unreservedly accepts the rules and conditions of use set forth in this Legal Notice. If the user decides not to accept any of the aforementioned rules or conditions, or expresses any type of reservation, they must refrain from accessing and/or using our Website.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1. Free nature of access to the Website
The access and use of the Website of Mommy's Soaps It is free for all users. In the event that the products and services offered through the Website are subject to the payment of a price, users will be previously and duly informed through the Website for their acceptance in the economic terms that correspond at all times.
Without prejudice to what is established, Mommy's Soaps reserves the possibility of conditioning access to certain services to the prior registration of the user by completing the corresponding forms that are available on the Website for those who wish to register in Mommy's Soaps
3.2. Obligation to make correct use of the Website
The user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice and conditions of use, and must refrain from performing the following actions:
- Carry out activities contrary to current law, morality, good customs or established public order, or for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes of the rights and interests of Mommy's Soaps or third parties (especially intellectual, industrial or similar property rights).
- use the Website or part of it on other private or commercial websites, as well as establish hyperlinks or hyperlinks to the Website or any of its contents (unless expressly authorized in writing by Mommy's Soaps).
- falsifying the identity of the user or supplanting that of a third party, as well as providing false data when filling in forms and other documents of a similar nature. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to Mommy's Soaps permanently updated, being also the only one responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that it makes and the prejudices that it could cause to Mommy's Soaps or third parties for it.
- use malicious codes or computer programs that may interrupt, hinder, disable or directly damage the Website, its contents or services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them.
The contents and services offered through the Website are intended to be used by people of legal age. Access and use of the Website by minors is only allowed if the latter have the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by minors. office.
Mommy's Soaps reserves the right to discretionally deny any user access to the Website, its content and services, if there are indications that they have used or will use them in violation of the provisions of this Legal Notice and conditions of use. Mommy's Soaps will retain all other additional rights that may correspond to the user, especially those referring to the initiation of criminal or civil legal proceedings.
The user uses the Website at his own risk. Through access, the user is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the Law and the provisions of this Legal Notice, responding to Mommy's Soaps and against third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
- Nevertheless, Mommy's Soap cannot offer guarantees or be held responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from: the lack of availability or effective operation of the Website, its services and contents, due to causes beyond the control of Mommy's Soaps
- actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance or similar operations of the Website.
- failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service, as well as other circumstances caused by fortuitous event or force majeure.
- advertising content or offers that the Website may host, with advertisers or bidders being solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable legal regulations. Mommy's Soaps will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that said content may present.
- information published on the Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
- security errors that may be caused in the user's computer system (hardware and software), as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's device used to connect to the Website.
- a use of the Website, its services and contents, illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice and conditions of use.
- the breach or lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the products or services provided by third parties and made available to users through the Website.
- information and content stored, by way of example and not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, social networks or any other platform that allows users and third parties to publish content on the Website. However, under arts. 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, Mommy's Soaps is made available to the competent bodies actively collaborating with them in the withdrawal and, where appropriate, the blocking of all content that violates the principles set forth in art. 8 of the aforementioned Law. In the event that the user considers that there may be any content that could be capable of infringing the aforementioned legal precept, please notify CRISTINA ALEJANDRA MARUF ARIAS immediately. - Mommy's Soaps.
The Website may contain links to other websites and incorporate information or services from third parties, in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating companies. Mommy's Soaps does not exercise any control over them and is not responsible for their content or operation. Mommy's Soaps It only offers the user said links and information or services for their convenience, and it is their responsibility to read and accept the conditions of use and privacy policies published on the linked websites or applications.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Mommy's Soaps, as owner and responsible for this Website, informs all users who have provided or intend to provide their personal data, that these will be processed by Mommy's Soaps in accordance with the reference legal regulations on data protection, that is, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 .
To this end, the personal data of users will be treated in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, while respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established. in the aforementioned legal regulations.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs are the property of Mommy's Soaps or third parties, these being the holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, the user not acquiring any power over them by mere access and use of the Website.
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the contents of the Website in any way by the user is prohibited, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by Mommy's Soaps. In this sense, the exploitation of the contents that is expressly authorized by Mommy's Soaps to its clients or suppliers by virtue of the corresponding contract, as well as the personal and private use of the free and open access content existing on the Website.
Any use of the contents of the Website that fails to comply with the above obligation will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of Mommy's Soaps or third parties, being able to be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means.
In order to be able to make any type of observation regarding possible violations of the intellectual or industrial property rights of Mommy's Soaps or its legitimate owners, you can do it through the email address email@example.com.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law, with the Spanish courts and tribunals being competent to hear any questions that may arise regarding its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of accepting the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him by application of the current Law.
However, if the user presents the condition of consumer, the provisions of the Legal Notice will also be subject to the corresponding applicable local legislation, consequently submitting any controversy to the competent courts of the user's domicile.