BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Cristina Alejandra Maruf Arias
Your data will be processed by third party collaborators who work with us, whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Cristina Alejandra Maruf Arias (hereinafter, “Mommy's Soaps") undertakes, as Controller of the processing of your personal data, to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that the processing of your data is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter , “RGPD”) and Organic Law 3/2018.
Mommy's Soaps processes your personal data lawfully and fairly, ensuring that it receives appropriate protection and is not subject to improper use. Likewise, Mommy's Soaps' desire is to be transparent in the field of managing the personal data of its clients and users, making available to the above all the necessary information about the collection and processing of their data.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Social denomination: Cristina Alejandra Maruf Arias
Address postal: C/ Angel Guimerá 18 Local 1 - 43820 Calafell - Tarragona.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities requested by customers and users, Mommy's Soaps will need to deal with some data or others, which in general will be the following:
- Data identification and contact: name, surname, contact telephone number, date of birth, postal address, email and ID, among others;
- Data associated with the execution of a purchase: identification and contact data, payment data, information about purchases, orders and returns, among others;
- Automatically collected data- When you interact with our Website, certain browsing data is collected automatically. This information is collected through cookies, whose regulation is detailed in the Cookies Policy de Mommy's Soaps;
The information we may collect automatically refers to your use of our Website and the devices you use to access and interact with it. Some of the data we collect are: the IP address of the device you are using, the browser program you use, your operating system, the date and time of access to the Website, the Internet address of the website through which you accessed our Website, geolocation data, information about the pages visited by the user within the Website and the browsing time on each page;
- Profile data on social networks- When you interact with Mommy's Soaps through the social networks we use (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), we may obtain any information that you share publicly on those platforms (e.g.: name, email address, gender, date of birth, current city, profile photo, user ID, friends list, etc.)
- Data about your personal tastes and preferences.
The personal data collected is processed for the following purposes:
- Manage the contracting of products offered by Mommy's Soaps: be able to provide you with the product or service you request, be able to operate our business internally (in terms of accounting, auditing and other internal functions) and manage payment for the products and services;
- Quality analysis: carry out surveys on customer and user satisfaction in relation to the quality of the products and services offered by Mommy's Soaps;
- Customer and user service: channel and respond to your requests, queries and claims for management and resolution;
- Advertising and marketing actions: primarily includes customizing the services we offer and making recommendations based on interaction with Mommy's Soaps through its website (e.g. based on purchase and browsing history). If you give us your consent, your personal data will be used to periodically send you information about new products that may be of interest to you and offer you promotions;
In this sense, our Website includes links to Mommy's Soaps social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), where users can interact with the organization and through which we keep you informed about our products. The personal data that you decide to share on these platforms is treated in accordance with the privacy policies of their respective companies.
- Improve the user experience on the Website: carry out analytical and statistical studies on how users navigate the Mommy's Soaps Website.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which we process it, as detailed below:
- Manage the contracting of products offered by Mommy's Soaps. The processing of your data is necessary for the correct celebration and proper development of the contractual relationship with Mommy's Soaps. The legitimacy of the processing of your data also lies in your own consent (when deciding to purchase our products) and in the legitimate interest from Mommy's Soaps to carry out appropriate checks to identify and prevent possible fraud, as well as for security reasons;
- Quality analysis. The legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to analyze the degree of satisfaction of customers and users, in order to be able to offer them products and services of the best quality;
- Attention to users and clients. The legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to respond to your requests and complaints in order to properly serve you and resolve your requests. In the case of claims or incidents related to the product or service purchased, the processing of your data is necessary so that Mommy's Soaps can comply with contractual obligations. In case of queries related to the exercise of your legally recognized rights regarding data protection, Mommy's Soaps requires the processing of your data to comply with legal obligations that bind it in the present area;
- Advertising and marketing actions. The legal basis for processing your data for advertising and marketing purposes is the consent that it provides us for sending commercial communications (which may be personalized) and the legitimate interest from Mommy's Soaps to send you communications similar to those services or products contracted in the past or for which you have shown interest.
Remember that, if you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Improve the user experience on the Website. The legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the legitimate interest of Mommy's Soaps to know the level of user satisfaction and take appropriate corrective measures to improve the quality of our services.
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be duly preserved for the time necessary to be able to be used according to the purpose for which it was collected.
Personal data will be stored, applying appropriate security measures to guarantee its accuracy and integrity, as long as its processing is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete or limit processing.
In such cases, we will keep your personal information blocked, without giving it any processing, during the legally stipulated periods to address possible responsibilities and to be able to prove compliance with our legal and contractual obligations. Subsequently, Mommy's Soaps will permanently delete your personal data.
- WITH WHOM CAN WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by members of Mommy's Soaps who act on behalf of the organization and in relation to whom the corresponding contracts have been perfected, which include specific obligations of confidentiality and diligent management of personal data in accordance with the legislation in the present area.
- electronic payment service providers;
- financial entities;
- technology and analytics service providers;
- suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transportation and delivery services, and/or establishments collaborating with them.;
- service providers related to customer service;
- suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising;
- public authorities and organizations to: respond to an order, subpoena or judicial investigation, or for any other cause required by law; address possible responsibilities arising from the processing of personal data; prevent illegal uses of our Website or violations of our Website policies; deal with third party claims; contribute to the prevention and investigation of fraud cases, among others.
These third-party collaborators only have access to the personal information necessary to carry out the corresponding services and are required not to use it for any purpose other than that requested. Mommy's Soaps also requires from these third parties the same degree of protection and confidentiality that we apply in the management of your personal information. Likewise, all of them are subject to the obligations provided for in their respective data processing contracts concluded with Mommy's Soaps.
Certain third party collaborators are located in countries or territories located outside the European Union. In these cases, Mommy's Soaps transfers your data in accordance with the guarantees legally required for this type of situation:
- We verify whether the third party is located in a country or territory that has been declared to have an adequate level of protection by the European Commission;
- In the absence of the above, we verify if any of the following guarantees apply:
- conclusion of a contract containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission;
- implementation of binding corporate standards, approved by the competent control authority;
- the third party's adherence to a Code of Conduct or certification mechanisms;
- In the absence of the above, to transfer your data we ask for your express consent or we request the express authorization of the competent control authority.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- Access (art. 15 GDPR): allows you to obtain certain information about the purposes for which your data is being processed, the recipients to whom it is communicated or the categories of data that are being processed, among others.
- Rectification (art. 16 GDPR): allows you to contact the Data Controller to modify any personal data that is inaccurate and to complete any that are incomplete.
- Suppression (art. 17 GDPR): allows you to request the deletion, without undue delay, of your personal data that is being processed by the Data Controller.
- Limitation of treatment (art. 18 RGPD): allows you to obtain from the Controller the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Portability (art. 20 GDPR): allows you to receive your personal data or have it sent to a third party, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Opposition (art. 21 GDPR): allows you to oppose the processing of your data carried out by the Controller. However, you can only exercise this right against treatments protected by the legitimate basis of a public interest or a legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Opposition to automated processing (art. 22 GDPR): allows you not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, including profiling, that produce legal effects on you or significantly affect you in a similar way.
6.1. How can I exercise my rights?
In order to exercise your rights regarding data protection, Mommy's Soaps offers you the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to Mommy's Soaps (C/ Mallorca 45- 43820 Calafell - Tarragona), indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise, and must attach a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document that proves the identity of the applicant;
- Sending a completed and signed form, and must attach a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document that proves the identity of the applicant, to the email address: email@example.com
The forms are provided below to be able to exercise the different rights:
- Right of access: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-acceso.pdf
- Right to rectification: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-rectificacion.pdfv
- Right of deletion: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-supresion.pdf
- Right to limit processing: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-limitacion.pdf
- Right to portability: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-portabilidad.pdf
- Right to object: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion.pdf
- Right to object to automated processing: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion-decisiones-automatizadas.pdf
Likewise, you have the right to contact the corresponding supervisory authority competent in matters of data protection, for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data: the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
In the event that the update of the Policy implies a substantial change in the processing of your personal data, we will notify you of said modification through our Website (through a banner, a pop-up or a notification). push) so that you can review and evaluate it.